Catherine Baston, M.D.
Dr. Catherine Baston graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and completed her ophthalmology residency at The Ohio State University. Before joining Harman Eye Center, she has worked as a comprehensive ophthalmologist in both El Paso, Texas, and Greenville, SC.
She is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Her areas of expertise include comprehensive ophthalmology with a particular interest in advanced cataract surgery, diabetic eye exams, and medical and laser treatment for glaucoma.
Dr. Baston has over 14 years of experience in the medical field and is a welcomed addition to Harman Eye Center. She looks forward to serving our patients in our state-of-the-art Harman Eye Center clinic and surgery center.
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Residency at The Ohio State University
- Certified – American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member – American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Advanced Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma Laser treatment
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- LASIK services