Providing our community with high quality eye care while protecting our patients, staff and providers is our highest priority. In an effort to follow government guidelines, we have implemented the following procedures:
In Our Clinic and Surgery Center
- As of May 4, 2020, we are restricting our clinical appointments at Harman Eye Center to appointments defined by our providers as medically urgent and necessary.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed into our clinics. We ask family and guests to remain in their vehicles as we limit the number of individuals in our facility.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask before they enter the building. No patients will be seen without a mask.
- All patients will have their temperature taken and will be screened for coronavirus risk factors using the CDC guidelines upon entering.
- We will be strictly enforcing social distancing for the safety of our patients, employees and our providers.
- Our staff will be disinfecting common areas more often, including handrails, steps, check-in/out stations, chairs, countertops, exam rooms, restrooms, phones, computers, doorknobs, and equipment.
- We will have extra hand sanitizer at the front desk areas, clinical areas, and will be reminding everyone to practice proper hand hygiene
For Our Employees
- All of our providers and employees will be wearing masks and proper personal protection equipment.
- All of our employees will be screened for coronavirus risk factors using the CDC guidelines at the entrance to our facilities and are encouraged to diligently monitor their own health and well-being to ensure contamination within the office is minimized.
For Our Patients
- We are encouraging our patients to follow the CDC’s suggested precautions and guidelines to reduce the spread of the virus
- Based on the guidance we have received from the CDC, WHO, federal, state and local public health agencies as well as the American Academy of Ophthalmology, we are confident our eye care office locations remain as safe as possible for our patients and associates. As always, our hope is to make it easy, convenient, and safe for you to receive your eye care services. Please refer to our website at www.harmaneye.com for regular updates. Additional resources and information about COVID-19 can also be found at the website links listed below.
Thank you for your continued support.